There are days when this fool machine comes up with an idea.... and today... I am faced ( literally in front of me) a collection of about 40 padlocks Which jeanine took one look at instead throw them out but I just can't there are some very old ones and many of them have keys in a few brand new very tiny ones unopened packages with keys.... And I remember there is a storefront in Beverly which deals in lockouts mostly So what I would like to do is to put all these things in a plastic bag or something and take em down to them and let them throw them out I'm sure it would be the case but at least I don't have to it's against my religion to throw out these things there are a few in the started basically becausepackage that are totally rusted with key looks like very ancient padlock at any rate that's one of my goals today or this week or whatever. Uh someone who shall remain nameless pointed out to me that the start of that hey there pellet heater I'm going to have to clear away everything within 4 feet that's gonna be a major project but the first thing to go has got to be the collection of master padlocks. The mess is Closely related to. A bunch of rope where I went through the phase of trying to figure out how to make that flat pattern For putting hot pans onto I made an awful lot of those very small ones before I figured out the exact pattern All tangled with my collection of monkey fists in various states completion mostly a bunch just waiting to be boiled and dyed... Remember I do boil these which shrinks the cotton just a little bit and makes them a tighter monkey fists that bunch is divided into. Glued and unglued and died and none died all of that is not unlike a small manufacturing company all in one room with two dogs and a pig so it is a little bit ---I hate to say messy but I don't know what other word to use when I found a frog in the bathroom
My daily point of frustration yesterday( yes I do have a point of frustration daily) I know full well that I have a significant collection of eye hooks I've bought many new ones and I would never throw out a piece of wood without removing and the I hook somewhere so I know there there does exist a collection it's that somewhere that caused the frustration yesterday.. Let me just list the points of collection where these eye hooks might have landed so maybe you can appreciate the problem..... Massive hardware collection should land in the tool shed which is a small building right outside the barn and even on a good day is a hell of a mess.... I try and keep my collection away from the people working out of the tool shed.. I have a bunch of basically 3 suitcases of Milwaukee tools and can usually find what I need there with a small collection of hardware those Milwaukee tools are now in building 25 which is basically a large closet affair right next to my living quarters--building 25 does have a few 5 gallon pails which have collected leftovers of various projects== then there is bottom left hand drawer of my desk---then 2 dish pans with pieces of pre previous projects as yet not sorted and put back to where they should go. Lastly is the orange bucket which is the remains of the latest project also as yet unsorted I'm pretty sure there is at least one 5 gallon bucket of the remains of my life in the cabin---and another 5 gallons of my projects back when I lived in the old house.
Consequently it'd take too long define the pieces to put up a hay bag so the kids could groom the donkeys When they come to visit. The whole thing may result am I buying some more eye hooks probably a pack of four I will use to and add two others to my collection of laundry hardware
it's the classic if you can't find it buy more---
oh dear--- the topic of all this was supposed to be. -- odd careers-- as i looked for a "locksmith to whom i might donate this collection and found there were alot of lock fixers listed locally. -- which reminded me of all the folk at the n.e. home for the deaf who are staffed with people who can sign..-both of those are apparently in need of more staFF ...
No comments:
Post a Comment