Sunday, September 13, 2026

DAILY DOGGIE - SEP 13, 2026 (by Carlene White)

Ok... I live basically in a one room apartment with two dogs and a pig it's a lovely apartment beautifully designed by Janine basically L shape and the ale is the kitchen area----- how on earth I can lose objects here it defies description--- basically I sit in a recliner and lose things it's amazing there's two recliners identical is 1 twin bed a sizable dog bed and then a three by 5 cage for the pig there is a singer sewing machine treadle something uh it's just the treadle part I don't have the sewing machine on it I have a piece of uh granite on the top making it a table and that holds up a bunch of my basically the half inch and quarter inch rope I also have that lovely Glenwood iron stove which I can't use as a stove because I can't get the permit to put the chimney in but anyway it's lovely and then there's the pellet stove at a round table that's just covered with junk and 4 fly squAatters.  and that's about all that's here Oh my father's desk my father's desk is a big sizable oak desk but still how I can lose things is unbelievable and at the moment I have lost a very small electric screwdriver and it was dark green and it was sitting on the Glenwood stove and I went to use it today because it's raining outside and I could use it to hang up a few things and it's not there. My marvelous tool collection has been moved the building 25

 

The rate at which I can lose objects in this one room is what inspired me to go clean thee tool shed it's called and I really did a good job of cleaning that up and found all kinds of things I hadn't hadn't remembered---things like a deep socket wrench type thing that wrench was extremely helpful until you run into the fact that if you're trying to put a nut on a bolt you can end up with too much bolt so that very often will I have in a Mason jar.

 

I was gonna hang up things today until I wasted too much time looking for the screwdriver which I would need I want to put up the if by Rudyard Kipling but I exhausted myself looking for the equipment. I don't know why I think any of you want to hear this but I have the added complication of if what I'm looking for is on the floor I can't get down and deal with it and 'cause I can't stand up again----- so there

 

So much for getting anything done today I had such great plans since it's supposed to rain all day--but I found excuses to not do it anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment