Thursday, September 10, 2026

DAILY DOGGIE - SEP 10, 2026 (by Carlene White)

DD. I am back to studying flys again. At 4:00 this morning I was awake and I was going to have to stay awake because of at least two flies that insisted on landing on my skin wherever it showed outside the blankets I tried hiding under I feared aspirating 1 which would probably kill me and I just plain driven nuts I could not find the swatter for some reason I have 4 flyswatters I couldn't find any so I got up made myself a cup of coffee and forgot that whole project and just resigned myself to the fact I was not going to get any more sleep because of a Fly or two flies so I drank that cup of coffee and got up and turned the lights on and I found one flyswatter... So I sat back down with my flyswatter and there was not a fly insight I never again had fly land on me as I sat there with my flyswatter with my flight swatter not even moving but no fly got anywhere near me once I picked up that flyswatter ====now really ---couple that with the concept of right now a fly is chasing my cursor around this screen now maybe it's because my cursor is an arrow that's the same shape as a fly or not I don't know but there are times when the fly jumps on top of my cursor and I find that all very confusing... And if I try and discuss that with anyone around here they will look at me very strangely and think I've gone round the bend however I'm happy to announce last night as I waited for dinner I did an intermediate Suzuki puzzle without any problem ---so there


No comments:

Post a Comment