Dd 8 7 I cant stand it !! I typed in dd 8 7 which I am sure all you folk know Is for the daily doggie on the 7th of august—as soon as pushed “enter”. These mystery gods whoever they (AI) are typed a line suggestion of ----- “this sequence of letters and numbers is without clear context.
You could improve context by writing ‘chess move 8 7’’AND—gotta love it==AI does have their own group of lawyers
So... in the fine print “AI generated content may be incorrect ” yup !!!
I had 3 topics to put before you today... and thaNKS TO AI. I CAN’T REMEMBER ANY OF THEM. SOOOOOO,, improvising.... I HAVE PROVEN ONCE AGAIN that funny little 6 egg gismo does produce 6 hardboilled eggs very quickly oh.... one FYI today could be that when I went to pick up one egg from the carton the shell was so thin that I cruszhed the egg in the process, for all you would be farmers- the weak shell is often an indication that the hen is not getting enough calcium....
Today on camera the excitement may be the arrival of a new mattress for my “apartment “ I am not sure I will sleep on it--- I am doing well on the recliner chair.... but it will give me the option ---oh.. yes.... can anyone tell me the name of that bit of channel iron that hospitals have on the ceiling to easily flip the portioning curtain
No comments:
Post a Comment