Monday, August 24, 2026

DAILY DOGGIE - AUG 24, 2026 (by Carlene White)

DD 8. 24 I'm in trouble everybody hates me on my desk in my apartment there is a siphon hose for giving a patient oxygen and a Cotter pin which holds a heavy duty hook for a chain onto the chain itself... This is about the best way to describe why I feel the need of cleaning out what is known as the tool said because how to get that siphon hose in the oxygen department attached to the Cotter pin for the chain link without a massive sorting of odd bits I don't know.. And I have the guilty demonstration anyway in my orange colored bucket in which I put the necessary tools and supplies for whatever project I'm on for the day that's my daily bucket and that may have a ranch to a certain size along with WD40 or whatever it has a bunch of disconnected things that really needed to be sorted and put back in the proper group well the tool shed must have 20 similar buckets with a collection of tools to do to do a specific job that never have been put back’’ so that probably 20 buckets each containing A miscellaneous collection of tools they're sitting on the floor of the tool shed and that is enough in the way so that you can't get to the collection of electronic tools being recharged on what's known as the bench

 

Regardless of the massive advertising done by the various tool companies to try and get us to be loyal to 1 brand so that our tool benches have only one bunch of electronic chargers to worry about I'm not that loyal nor is anybody else here so that we have probably 6 different type chargers on this bench was there a piece of equipment will you try and match them up by color it's a mess so my solution is to get back to Ground Zero and put them all in back in in an organized fashion.. And the only way I could see to do it is to take what's known as the landscaping trailer which is a very lightweight trailer that usually carries things like lawn equipment and fill that up with everything out of the shop and sort it out and put it back that's my goal and it's not gonna be easy I estimate two weeks---it's going to be a tough two weeks of everybody really mad at me because the landscaping trailer is in everybody's way almost and their heart is not really in the project in the first place as long as they can find one specific piece of equipment they're happy but it but this I can't begin to estimate how much money involves in that building.  Another for instance right outside my door there was a piece of equipment that removes the nails when you shoe a horse it's a funny PE funny pair of pliers specific to that chore and that was on the ground outside my house how to get that back in the horse horse shoeing department or even to get it back in the horse department there's so much around here like that it's a problem.. It's double the problem when everybody is mad at me for even trying but I'm gonna go at it.

 

     *****I did find out in the process that my golf cart will pull that laund trailer without any difficulty so in the whole turn of the wheel my goal is to pull that trailer out of the rain if necessary by shoving it in the donkey cafe or in with Ben's boat at any rate it gives me a portable project until everybody throws me out of here

 

There is so much stuff and valuable but covered and uncovered it's not usable the one massive thing I notice is not there is the anvil that belonged to the guy in Essex it was a nice antique anvil and I can't imagine what happened to it hopefully he came and picked it up but I don't know thing weighs a ton I can't imagine walking off with it but it was a it was a nice old one and you can tell the nice old ones by the ring of them when you hit them this had lovely tone.

 

So that is my goal of the day slash week slash month. You probably can see it from one of the cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment