Friday, August 21, 2026

DAILY DOGGIE - AUG 21, 2026 (by Carlene White)


Ok. So I finally found this whichwas part of some dd that the computer half digested.. 

 

 Dd 8 20Yesterday the big excitement was that came here with her mother who's about in the same shape I am if you remember correctly is a damn good trainer and she educated the let's say how did this go umm the agility champion of the whatever it happened to be a white deaf gradane that she completely trained for this agility course and won it she also did the business of having a Labrador jump off a dock to see how far they could go and she did well on that one too so she's a significant trainer at any rate the the complication of the day was to try and get her mother onto my golf cart so I could drive around and that took an awful lot of time but I finally got down the alleyway of the barn so we could watch what was going on and with that umm Betsy was here just happened to open all the barn doors so the various donkeys and horses could get out and move around open alleyway is not very wide it's probably 8 feet and Edwin got out in the alleyway with us and his 5 foot antlers----he wanted to go out the door so he wanted to go past us that got to be pretty exciting because it was it was interesting to notice that every time he touched anything with his horn you know stuff hanging on the wall you just had to touch it and he immediately reacted it was getting it moving his head in such a way to relieve the pressure on the strap or whatever it was it was very he but he got past us mind you he's got to weigh 900 lbs now maybe and followed by his maybe £400 wife they just tipped out past us which was I thought pretty interesting I'm in the process of dealing with the corn and the Amish in my lunch

 

2 days later. Like maybe 8/21only 2 points to ponder from all that.. edwin—the reaqlly big “mini”zebu—has a very significant pair of horns- that I worry about having him swat a fly by twisting his head and having him cause  severe damage with hose h orns... but apparenty he senses exactly where they are because he reacted to touching anything with them.the only other Edwin thing is...also serious... if percy the pig squeals t loudly—E EDWIN runs over to”the action” and presents his horns with a “may I be of any help?”

 

The other point to ponder is that Beth was the person to train that white deaf Dane to be #1 agility dog I think maybe in the United states at any rate s

sh shee is a super trainer at least at doing that stuff. I wouldn't know where to start-- well I'd have to think about it.

 

I have offered my services to my daughter to straighten out the tool shed which is an absolute wreck and I now will write something the to start the project I have to warn everybody if I'm move anything in that shed it is such a mess it has at least two of everything that's sold at Home Depot in various buckets on the floor well let's start the whole thing I would like to use the lawnscaping trailer that we own this long low trailer so that I can tow the whole mess into the shade all the time'cause there will be an awful lot of just plain sorting I might send my proposal out just for an interest which I now have to do

No comments:

Post a Comment