Tuesday, August 18, 2026

DAILY DOGGIE - AUG 18, 2026 (by Carlene White)

DD I WILL TRY AFAIN.  IT LOOKS LIKE “G”WILL BE A PROBLEM AFAIN TODAY.. MAYBE DICTATION WILL WORK???? So the plan of the day it is for the dogs to go to Rockport I don't know whether it will be Percy the pig besides I don't know apparently it's Janine maybe Justin and not me only two people fit in my car== if Percy stays home I must try having him go up the ramp which is positioned hopefully in front of one of the cameras in that little pen where we keep things like rabbits and chickens on occasion in front of donkey cafe I have asked RV to put the ramp there and nail it make sure it's secure because if that ramp fails Percy will just plain not get on it again and we are trying to get him to load up into the into into my car without a crate involved he's very good. And he is beginning to know things like stop it and whoa the only problem is when he responds to these commands he screeches at the same time this is just a fact of life I guess but I need to spend some time with him today if they my other problem of the day in front of that same camerado Is this Amish lectures if you will on the Internet about food in general I have tremendous respect for the Amish in general but I would like to take one simple thing at a time and because last night's dinner involved an ear of corn which was super I think I wanna try getting a bag of corn and starting with taking off the kernels and then getting at the underneath part which the Amish seemed to make into some sort of corn gravy I have no idea but that's two things I'm going to try and do today and probably both should be in front of that camera the corn will be messy but they'll be in the parking lot so so be it.

 

I SEEM TO get at least one screw bAld idea a day... The problem lately is the ideas go fleeting PAST before I get this computer functioning in any logical way I think I finally got one unsubscribed person back on the subscribed list in actual fact that took about a year. But I'm not totally sure it's done yet.

 

ENTER JANINE TALKING Say you all set me? yeah hold it Yup what are you doing we're all loaded I gotta grab the cake you're all ready to go yeah OK you're you're now on the dictation too you're taking a rocky whoa I don't know whether you're going or not lucky that's Janine getting ready to go to RockPORT and she's getting the truck ready and and the two dogs she opened the back door of her truck and they went in one side and out the other so nothing is achieved yet looks like Justin's going with her I can't see yes or no—JANINE. LACKY YES OR NOO? NO.. [P—PERCY NEEDS BATH TO GO. BYE

 

OK I will leave all that

 

SO I CANNOT TRY AND TRAIN PERCY TO GO UP THE RAMP TIL LATER TODAY I QILL FO LOOK FOR CORN—SOMEHOW...

 

g

No comments:

Post a Comment