Dd 8 15- let me be clear to start with....my initial reaction to religion is that---- I think...more wars have started over religion than any other source except maybe water...i will allow that all religions hqve at least one strong point-but all religionshave some pretty straqnge ideas in the midst. Especially if you isolate any one idea and leave off the logical parts--- with the following article I want to be sure I have equally offended everyone.
And then there ARE Texans.....now I have relatives in texxans—so when I say texans can hold some pretty strqange ideas i certainly would include my relatives in that whacko tribe... ANYONE CAN BECDOME A TEXAN—ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BUY A BIG HAT..
So when the news headline of the day sAid Texans were all in an uproar about where to put a sink in the mens and womans restrooms I WAS NOT SURPRISED==
APPARENTLY--- AND I AM SURE I AM MINUS 99% Of THE DETAILS... SOME PEOPLE’S RELIGION INVOLVE WASHING HANDS. FACE AND FEET BEFORE PRAYER...-
I DON’T OBJECT TO ALL THIS WASHING---BUT IF IT MUST BE DONE BEFORE PRAYER CAN WE MOVE THE PRAYER LOCATION AND SAVE TEH SEVERAL $1000 per restroom the non foot washers are being forced to pay to pee? Next they'll be putting back call those parking meters where at these ladies restrooms where you are desperate for a dime in order to get the door open so you can go to the bathroom go to the bathroom I remember those I remember p------t oh don't do that oh
**** she's got the dictation on hey oh see now you'll be on the dictation part good how did you do it then yes someone's gotta go working thank you you saved the day 910 second cup of coffee has arrived flag to ben
--------eople holding the door Open for the next one who was desperate lack of a dime .
I don't mean to sound sacrilegious ---except I am inclined to be that way
Installing all these things to accommodate the few praying foot washers It was very closely related 2 the concept of one person Reporting me To the Americans with Disabilities because my toilet what's 6 inches higher then what ADA prescribed and apparently it affected the one handicap person who was 6 foot tall. Here again there is a lot I do not understand but if the toilet 6 inches higher because the six inches for drainage purposes I could not understand the physical problem of that affecting a man who was 6 foot tall now that maybe there's a bunch of J—male geometry That I am not aware of I suppose the logical place to go from this point is to ask if there's anyone who feels it necessary to explain to me why that would be a problem that could be an interesting discussion at any rate... I think I'd better quit
Janine's friend Ben the French guy who put on the wine tasting has arrived with my second cup of coffee which he does very reliably every Saturday and Sunday nice guy now it even brings me a doughnut with a coffee
No comments:
Post a Comment