Of the day is Percy Percy the pig I spent only a few minutes with him yesterday and have tried to get in his head coming forward toward me and backing up and to some degree he might he's thinking of the fact that maybe that's what he's supposed to do but he doesn't too sure he's just learning he has not learned to learn and this is a problem so far at any rate it's possible for me to call him and he will come over and I can put the leash on his neck and walk off with no problem now when I take him out of his cage I get a handful of cookies and I throw them outside onto the concrete pad and then I go open his door and let him out and he runs out the door onto the outside concrete pin gets the cookies this is just a normal procedure and I figured I was doing well because I didn't have to deal with a leash and a collar and making him go where I want to et cetera et cetera so now add that to Janine who wanted to open the door and put his collar on well that didn't work out because he wanted when the door was opened he wanted to run outside and she's trying to deal with the collar and him and running and four feet and the pig and that did not work and there was a lot of screaming and yelling and jeanine was yelling et cetera and then this morning Justin started to try and put H is food in the cage with him and the minute Justin opened the door he darted out and got loose in the house which is fine I don't mind him loose in the house umm but she had an awful time getting him back in and putting a kid noose on his neck umm and then later on in the morning all I did was go up to him outside and call him he came over to the the the uh cage the umm gate and I just slipped the collar on him and he was fine there was no problem no yelling and then he followed me very carefully with a golf cart and they put him back in the stall where he belongs this is going to weigh heavily on Janine and Justin because we got to get that pig trained this is they're not they're not beginning to even get the the concept of the fact he's not trained and I don't seem to be able to get the message across. ... He does come when I call him and he will stand while I put Alicia on him and generally not fight with it but he does that with the other people we've got to change that somehow
Adventures of Goldy's Farm in Ipswich MA. Goldy is the Ghost Of the Lefthand Draw who brings adventures and miracles to the farm. They are a nonprofit whose mission is to improve the welfare of community seniors and veterans with their rescued and repurposed animals. Carlene White has not been able to get her Daily Doggie's (DDs) to post on her own blog. Effective 11/21/2025 Cloud-MO will be posting Carlene's emailed DDs here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment