Tuesday, June 30, 2026

DAILY DOGGIE - JUN 30, 2026 (by Carlene White)

Dd June 30 Two big things for today one is I had trouble fitting the last two pieces on the stove and Michelle came in and I said I would give her $5 if she could figure out where that went and without too much trouble she figured out where that shelf went and put it on the stove so I owed her $5 from that bet..... well it just so happens. .... Source of actual cash here at home is a shoebox full of the white pennies from 1943... So I carefully measured out $5 and put them in a Mason jar it was just about fills it to the top making it a good measuring device for $5 worth of pennies I already know the $20 with a pennies is or can be measured buy a gallon jug because by actual fact I countered the pennies that went in a 5 gallon jug and there was $299 worth of generic pennies

 

so back to my court of white pennies from 1943 apparently There were a very few pennies minted in error somehow and those miss marked pennies are worth over $200,000 each. So I told Michelle that if she's got one of those we're going to have to split the 200,000 and she was readily agreed agreeabl. Being the intellectual that she is she immediately went to her phone and found out that the $200,000 pennies are not magnetice... Project of the day which will be to test the magnetism of a handful of puppies uh Denny's pennies at a time so far I've gone through about $2.00 worth that aren't quite worth $200,000 but I'm working on it and so is she,,

 

the other interesting thing of the day Gwen is here Gwen being daughter, She usually gets up at 5:00 and she did and made coffee for both of  us ///She tells me that if she does not have 5:00 cup of coffee she has found that  a cup of warm water. Is just as effective add a cup of caffeine slash coffee..

 

Interesting. I find that if I am lacking in those little K cups. ..... I can substitute that Honey ginger marmalade looking stuff... My only wisdom on that one is that the product made by bond BOND is I find better tasting then they strictly Korean one that somehow I landed up with

 

 so much for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment