Monday, June 1, 2026

DAILY DOGGIE - JUN 1, 2026 (by Carlene White)

OK so we try again. I maybe have someone out of our long gone history to help me with the driving today. Her name is Liz Stewart and their family has one of my old big big Harlequin Danes and her daughter works at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston and takes that  with her this I know because as of three years ago I went into the Museum of Fine Arts and was met by a beautiful Harlequin Dane totally loose off leash no collar just wandering around nice dog and so I remembered this and thought maybe get her to help me with the driving.. My goal of the week doesn't sound like much but there is a restaurant supply store which sells the clam chowder that is served as so many places around here and I know that it's sold basically in shoebox size frozen lumps so that's my goal of the week to go get that straightened out.  I think the stores name is something like jeffco and it's one of those places where you're supposed to belong to it and I do..... Umm umm

 

no off the farm this morning I believe because umm ah clouds schedule says that there will be a bunch of kids here at 11:30 on the farm.. Bless .. I her otherwise we wouldn't know where we're supposed to go--- I tried very hard to copy and paste her mom's information this computer would not do that obviously but she has collected the fact that since January of 2026 we have seen over 3000 people and she did have the comment the fact that Janine saw 1200 people in South Carolina where she's kind of set up the whole visitation bit there/

 

Visitation---in the dog world called therapy dogs and I believe at least from my past I believe there are two therapy dog internationals TDI and long ago I went through all the regular role of becoming a TDI inspector which wasn't tremendously time consuming until they said to me reaccredited I had to read a very thick book---thick book reading is not my specialty and so I stopped being an inspector I've encouraged Bella to go through all that just to get more names no not names but number letters after her name.. Once in a while I think I should do that too just have more official sounding associations. I have two associations which I discontinued the biggest being ADI assistance dog international.  And the other being the AKC canine good citizen program. I am 100% in agreement with the canine good citizen program I think it should be worked into the registration of all dogs especially when they have leash laws we need people to pay more attention to their dogs. training  and in the process learn how to train something which hopefully runs down to training their children a little better but that's my own concept. As for a adi.  I just cannot go along with the whole organization to become accredited--and renew our accreditation in five years men we had to maintain six huge loose leaf notebooks full of paperwork that had nothing to do with training dogs I find that offensive--I do have a letter from the president of ADI saying very clearly that I train beautiful dogs they have no objection to the dogs that I have graduated --I have my own training process and they don't even want to listen to it,,,it's just me they don't like which I believe

 

Moving on,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment