Dd 5 xxyz Yesterday's job was at a huge assisted living daycare center whole bunch of things and we started out with two chickens the pig Wanda and larkey and we left the pony on the trailer this was some kind of big place also carpeted and although jeanine started out with the pig because the pig likes Janine um he graduated to being handled by Bella who did a great job um and the pig did a great job just kind of wandering around with Bella and learning about frying pans I am told we saw 67 patients there I believe it well we had to go to several different floors and different areas because the 67 people seemed to be in groups of about 12 and the one group that I pulled up into just to start out they were all extremely sleepy I did notice that the there were plenty of attendance almost 2 per per per patient but there were an awful lot of sleepy people.
Bella also had a client here today to work with the dog in the arena or someplace um the woman who has the a flower display at the end of the street has bought a nine month old sheepdog kind of dog kind of pop which is awfully active so Bella is working on it.
My big news of the day is --- a volunteer... who drives....I did get a hold of Liz Stewart her husband gave me her phone number about four months ago and I lost it but I did find out where she lives and went there and she does have time she said she can somehow work us into her routine of grandchildren and shopping and things like that that would be great I see here all the time over at Meredith farms I think she walks that whole circle which is about a three mile hike her daughter has a dog of ours a big Harlequin male and she and the dog are at Museum of Fine Arts in Boston every day. I am told that the dog wanders the museum sort of by himself -Last time I was there which was about a year ago I was shocked to see him going through the security check out all by himself and the attendant doing the check out said that it was perfectly normal to have that dog wandering around with nobody attached to him sort of like luaky And he is a huge Harlequin Great Dane it's been there for years I guess everybody just accepts him.
If Liz can drive one day a week one place I really want to get back to is the restaurant supply store over there in Andover and they carry the clam chowder extreme clam chowder by something like BOUNC maybe at any rate it is basically bags of chowder the size and shape of a shoebox and it's damn good I know of three different stores in this area that have places where you can buy a cup of chowder and and that's the chowder that it is is this balance fee or whatever boundary I don't know what it is it's made in Fall River I know that the comical part is you can't buy it from Fall River you have to buy it from food services in West Virginia or someplace.
Time to hit the Amazon site. Judy is not going to be coming into the office here for the farm I should say and she will be doing all sorts of things from home she will be on some medication which will make her inclined to pick up bugs or whatever so she does not want to be where there are people so she's going to work at home so that means starting tomorrow I won't be able to find anything right at the moment I can't find my leg wraps.. I have a problem with the relationship between bandages or leg wraps and showers because once my legs are wrapped I can't stand in the shower--I have to put my feet up in the air so the water doesn't run down my legs I thought you all needed to know that.
No comments:
Post a Comment