Dd 5 25? I usually leave the Internet on overnight and sleep through most of it even if I was wide awake I would only hear about 1/3 of what they say so for me to quote something that I've heard on the Internet is not umm Even close to reliable however in my half asleep mode I seem to pick up that in the 1945 to 1950 era there were an extraordinary number of anti groups. But they were all 15 people 25 people 10 people no significant number the problem today is that all these smaller groups have found a way to be bound together Facebook or otherwise and so we now have one huge anti group the country has a problem not sure what the solution is//I have always thought that Is anti jewelry because they had not yet come up with the meal that was very good very cheap I mean Can you imagine the country deciding that we wanted to be anti Italian because if we lost all the pizzas places we'd starve similarly I think the Chinese are safe because they have food 365 days of the year I don't ever remember a Chinese restaurant being closed so when all else fails.... Around here the people from Greece have themselves covered with absolutely wonderful delicatessens- These are all serviced by young males 20 plus years old who worked behind the counter for a few weeks and then they are gone and there is new ones so our delicatessens seemed to be their own immigrant support system-- I have never heard of or seen these immigrant police people collecting anybody out of the food industry.
That's my deep thought for the day. sxcept for--- we are coming to the end of the month--- ao if you can help with the hay=== and gas bill...............
No comments:
Post a Comment