Sunday, May 24, 2026

DAILY DOGGIE - MAY 24, 2026 (by Carlene White)


DThat was yesterday today Sunday. Laqrdey isw not feel;ing well and as soon AS JANINE IS. UP. ITHINK WE WILL TAKE HIM TO THE 24 HR VET---- ALL OUR EMERGENCIES HAPPEN ON A SUNDAY

 

Dd bigger--+I am making progress on “building 25” Which has in it some of Tom's old examining room equipment....  I once had a three foot by three foot trailer to pull behind my golf cart I wish I still had it because I could fill it and take it to the Has gone to Haverhill with Judy and Wanda and the pig lucky had to stay home because that laceration on his neck it's still oozing and it's oozing pink stuff onto

 

Ummhis white neck///Yesterday she clipped the white pony who now looks fantastic

 

I am struggling with building 25 today which will be seen from one of the cameras as I run back and forth to the dumpster or the street I hate to throw some of this stuff out when I know damn well somebody would want it because in my history I have spent time crying for lumber or plywood or pieces of metal or whatever so to just throw stuff out really bothers me

 

What do the simple folk do?

No comments:

Post a Comment