DD 5 15 WE ARE ROLLING—I THINK I don’t know how Janine did it... ?what;s it?
Well the thing that impressed me the most is that path around the front what would be the front 5 acres the type um 100 years ago I did cover it with stone dust but after that the forest just plain took over and you couldn't walk around without getting whacked in the head mostly with pricker bushes but as of yesterday I could drive around in my golf cart and it is cut back all the way to the fence so it's clear sailing that in itself took an awful lot of energy there like that stuff down at the same time she got a new door for the cabin and managed to spread about a pound of wildflower seeds I don't know where she spread them but she got all that done before it was supper time.
I hope all of you are ready for a major shift at least it's anticipated right at the moment I t hink June 1st Judy will no longer be able to work here at the farm or with patience because She will be taking some medication which would allow her to catch any diseases blowing in the breezes --So I think will be working from home paperwork and t It sounds like I will be doing the jobs with Justin if he can somehow get his driver's license back in order--Judy will do the paperwork and telephones and stuff like that
Janine has hopefully straightened out the mess that I left was he IRS having been hospitalized and in rehab for nearly a whole year I can
Foul up paperwork without having that kind of problem. Good morning who are you no I'm doing the daily doggy you Justin yes ohh what's that stuff on the calendar you're talking about that ball yeah dinner from the other night I'm guessing it didn't look like chowder but no it's it's the chicken it's the chicken cordon Bleu the chicken with the ham and cheese shrink font so bored mashed potatoes and chicken and lemon butter ohh hi I was hoping it was more chowder Nope that was finished yesterday ohh yeah That was Justin coming in the dohh OK I'm guessing the pig has gone out Carly wait a minute um the pig was out much earlier in the morning but hasn't been out lately and she has had or he has had a big handful of food so you already did feed him because pretending he didn't get fed yet yeah well yeah he could have a snack but he's had basically his meal yeah hi it's opening up for you Little Miss Warren OK so I'm going back today I'm going back to daily doggy now so would you please be quiet all right one thing first Go ahead you have physical therapy between 1:30 and 2:00 OK I'm going to write it on the calendar OK alright Yep now if you just let me know OK now we got OK I gotta do that OK OK now back to me and paperwork you're not coming out all these Right play Ever since I started service dog project yeah You went out of water earlier I'm gonna have trouble if you guys are gonna talk and I'm trying to type the daily doggie here good thing just came through the door yeah go back to 2003 when I started all this my home concept ohh bookkeeping was to run everything through the bank coming and going everything was going to the bank and then I would theoretically be able to straight it out somehow With just the ba nk OKcords yeah I am told some people but most people are sensitive about having financial records open to the public I am not sensitive and anyone who wants to Try and understand how I paid for and carried the service dog project Is welcome to come here and go through the loose leaf notebooks which contain all the bank accounts .there are a couple things that screw up the works That you need to understand to try and understand my banking
To maintain your charity status early in the game like the first five years you have to prove to the IRS that there is enough public support so that it is a legitimate charity and not just one person or two people funding the whole thing ---well that's all well and good and the number has to be 33 %public support Will it when we started we didn't have 33% public support but I needed to have 33% show on all the paperwork I had to say and then so the way I had to do that was to not declare an awful lot of the money that went into establishing service dog project as a legitimate charity---as years went by and you all started to pick up the expenses it was absolutely no trouble and and and I can't believe that most charities don't display do this I mean how do you start a charity and have immediate bullet public support you know You don't but you need to maintain that 501-C3 status so you end up spending money on the project but not declaring it so that what money the public does send in looks to be like a bigger %..
Then there's the volunteers many people you're going with us two of these jobs and we get done with the job around lunchtime so we'd end up taking them to lunch or at least buying lunch or at least ice cream on the way home---- this problem still lasts to this day I always felt that since they had volunteered and the least they could do was buy them lunch I don't ever remember declaring that--That is constant to this day I can tell you every ice cream stand in the vicinity of any nursing home we've been to and that could run into serious money on the days we have 2 vehicles
Try this we get in the car to go to Haverhill with three dogs and a chicken an old damn it there's no gas in the gas tank so we have to get gas before we even go shall we go to the gas station and fill it up and we don't have the right charge card with us so we put it on my charge card eventually we change it over well sometimes we do and sometimes we don't but that's the kind of thing that happens we don't always and we don't have time to to do to do it right we got to get the job done and then hope the rest comes online eventually,,,,
then the ohh there's so many things another peculiar thing is I WAS service dog project I was that was my name and it was my address and it was all sorts of things so when people ask me for my name or my shipping address is it I generally said sdp
back man 20 years ago and IRS agent who had come here to audit us made the statement that I was not going to live long enough to use up all the credits I had for donating to one charity or another--Well that's all I had here because that meant that I really didn't need to keep track of all these things that they thought I ought to keep track of is they're gonna throw it out anyway.
And then there was the fundraising where since about 2012 I personally donated the prize money $500 every month since 2012 the reason being one of the camera people said to me I don't see any point is spending $10 on a number if you're just going to turn around and give it away as prize money well I didn't have time to deal with it and I didn't know what to do about it so I figured I would just donate this 500 every month and eventually I'd get paid back-- which hasn't happened- Yet at least---that's $6000 a year for 10 years But that was responsible for earning about $19,000 every month 4 service dog project so I just kept going
Who has whqt charge card--Bit of problem and the bank doesn't help as they seem to recall and reissue charge account cards at least once a year with the excuse of fraud or something---well by the time my personal card the service dog project card janine's personal card and equine rescue network personal card that's bad enough now the bank recalls them all and reissues them and we don't necessarily have time to return the role to the bank you know it just doesn't happen so now instead of trying to keep 6 cards straight we'd keep 12 cards all screwed up and it just it just we we just aren't made for getting this paperwork stuff under control and we're no better right now because right now for some reason the bank recalled only janine's card and apparently mine is still good but I'm not sure.
I swear there are core companies who kno full well is they make the. Billing process difficult that they eventually will make money on that`
Moving along``
No comments:
Post a Comment